Friday, December 3, 2010

Long Cardigans

A short fatshion post:  long cardigans


They are cozy and warm. It's like wearing a blanket - in a good way. (They are much more fashionable than snuggies!) For people who do well well with layers - they are fabulous! I love layers.


I think this purple/teal combo would work better with pants other than jeans - make some cords?  I'll have to keep my eye out for a good deal.


In this picture wearing a ruffled purple tank from Lane Bryant, teal cardigan from Avenue, Lane Bryant jeans, Boots from Avenue.

4 comments:

  1. I think you're right. The jeans are okay, but something else would be better. Maybe dark (black?) slacks so more attention is drawn to your teal/purple top?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love long cardigans! Now if only I had some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like long cardigans, but I can never find ones that really fit decently.. by the time it's big enough to button or close-enough-to-button, it's pretty huge on me. I ALWAYS have this issue, but it seems particularly bad with long cardigans.

    Also - like the outfit! Maybe darker jeans?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long cardigans! You look lovely in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete